Important Things You Need to Know
Here at Happi Candle our number one goal is to make the highest quality of candle. We've listed some 'top tips' to ensure your candle burns more efficiently whilst improving the great scent!
- Trim your wick! Keep your wick trimmed to 5mm this will give a much cleaner burn and prevent the candle from creating soot.
- Allow the wax pool to fully melt to the edge of the candle before extinguishing. By doing this your candle will last much longer, and burn without tunnelling.
- Keep your candles away from drafts to keep the flame steady.
- We recommend when the candle reaches 5mm to the bottom that the unit is disposed of, failing to do so can cause the container to become very hot when there is little wax left.
In the interest of safety we've listed the do's and dont's when using a Happi Candle.
- Do not leave lit candle unattended
- Do not burn candle near anything that can catch fire.
- Do not move burning candle.
- Do not place candles in a draught.
- Place candles in an upright postion.
- Always leave 3CM between burning candles.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Keep wax pool clear of matches and other debris.
- Trim wick to 1CM before lighting.